the fact that planning for our future is already happening and the conversations aren’t awkward or strange. From now until forever, you’re the only thing I need <2.
Barrack O Bombin
- 3 Condoms
- tooth paste
- band aids
- small hand cuffs
- a note
- and scissors
Why have we not utilized these handcuffs before!?
“why do you need it to be ‘official’? if you tell each other you love one another and you both know it’s true, and at the end of the day you want to be with them then that’s all that should matter. you don’t need to say that’s your boyfriend or put it on facebook or stupid shit like that- why does anyone but the two of you need to know?”
wise words from a friend of mine
Because making it official means there are obligations present. That the two people have responsibilities to one another.
Just my view on it.
- Lip biting
- Dirty talk
- Hair pulling
- Hand guiding
- Heavy breathing
- Having me up against the wall
- Wrapping your arms around the small of my back
- Kissing my neck
- Grabbing my face and kissing me passionately
Dirty talk turns you on too. And don’t make me prove it :].
- Casey: And this snowglobe has jaggeded edges.
- Me: That snowglobe has /jaggeded/ edges. Yes, jaggeded edges, watch out!